• Includes Bronze tone 8" Singing Bowl with sound craftsmanship, Easy-Play Wooden Mallet, Hand Sewn Non-Dampening Pillow (pillow COLOR & PATTERNS may vary). Play your Singing bowl with EASE and create a LONG LASTING harmony with our simple yet elegant designs.
• A piece of art ~ the bowel is a piece of art than just a singing bowl. Beautifully hand carving Tibetan Buddha (TARA ) and wonderful mantra mandala on bottom.it’s looks a more artistic piece of metal craftsmanship. precious collection for a lifetime .
• “This Singing Bowl is my partner for meditation” “The sound, this deep vibrations cannot be any more soothing.” ~ The bowl’s magnificent sound, exquisite looks, and deep ambiances grip you with deepening simplicity and calmness.
• Handy and convenient size gives you a range of options. You can enjoy it anywhere, at home or the office. Fits in perfectly for yoga and meditation sessions. Sings with equally impressive pure layered tones and precision as compared to its bigger counterparts across Tibet.
• Hand hammered and crafted by Nepalese artisans and devotee. Beautiful mallet, perfectly sized to produce enchanting sounds that still the mind. Especially hand-sewn designer cushion showcases bowl while stabilizing the vital tones.
• Each Singing bowl is hand selected and inspected by the healer to ensure quality. Carefully and securely packaged prior to shipping. Comes with special hand swing silk brocade 3 layer permanent carry bag. YOU LOVE IT.
The bowl alone measures 8” in diameter and 3.75” in height and weight around one kilogram. The hand-hammered Himalayan singing bowl simple yet striking finish gives this Bowl a sleek look. “Tibetan Buddha , Mantras and symbol ” are carved on the Bowl’s wall. The overall sound craftsmanship gives the bowl incredible clear, pleasing tones. A cushion/pillow in traditional Tibetan fabrics accompanies the set (color and patterns may vary).
Singing Bowls represents an ancient method of healing the Mind, Body, and Soul. Singing Bowls are ancient Tibetan meditation tools which have been used for healing, meditation, and religious practices. These bowls produce distinct types of enchanted hums while playing different parts of the bowls with the ringing stick or also called the wooden mallet. The bowl resonates with an "OM" sound which repels negative energy and surrounds you with peaceful and positive vibes.
These Bowls are used by a wide range of professionals, including health professionals like psychotherapists and meditation specialists. This set is modified from traditional designs so that everyone could enjoy its soothing tones without any complexities. Gift this to your loved ones or add some striking Asian elegance to your home decor with this beautiful Singing Bowl this season.
Details of the product :-
Name of product:- Tibetan singing bowl
Type : - Antique etching carving
Size of Singing Bowl: -8 x 4 INCH Approximately
Weight of the bowl: -1.18 kg approximately
Inside art:- Tibetan Buddha Tara
Bottom art:- Mantra mandala
Surrounded art:- Full engraving mantra
Bowel Set includes
I) Singing bowl
II) Wooden malate as in the picture
III) Beautiful silk easy carry bag.
IV) Silk cushion.
How to use a Singing Bowl:
1. Place the bowl on the cushion and hold in the palm of your hand.
2. Hold the mallet against the side of the bowl with your other hand firmly (but remember to keep your hand and wrist relaxed too).
3. Slowly run the mallet around the edge of the bowl applying even pressure and gradually speeding up until you hear the bowl starting to sing.
4. Now try speeding up each stroke or applying more pressure to change the tone of the bowl.
5. If you are using drum stick just heat genially on top age of the bowl with felt napped part of the stick.
-If the bowl starts to make a rattling sound try slowing down and applying more pressure.
-Try experimenting with how you hold the mallet and the angle which you hold it against the bowl.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.